Patrick Crosby joined Strong Pipkin in 2019 following graduation from Baylor Law School. Mr. Crosby assists businesses and individuals in a wide range of commercial, construction, oil & gas, personal injury, premises liability, and probate disputes.
Outside of his work, Mr. Crosby enjoys hunting, fishing, playing a round of golf, and spending time with his fiancée, Samantha, and their two dogs.
- State Bar of Texas
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Young Lawyers Association
- American Inns of Court- Michelle F. Mehaffy Chapter
- Baylor Law School, 2019
- Baylor Barrister Society
- AAJ Mock Trial Team- Regional Champion
- Jack Ayres Law Day Scholarship
- Baylor University, B.A. Political Science & History, 2015