Insurance Coverage Litigators
Clients turn to us for insurance policy advice and representation.
Strong Pipkin’s attorneys represent business clients in a variety of insurance coverage matters, including:
- breach of an insuring agreement,
- common law bad faith,
- violations of the Texas Insurance Code,
- additional insured coverage,
- review and analysis of corporate insurance programs,
- complex claim management, and
- reconstruction of historic coverage and insurance archaeology.
Our coverage counsel have been called upon to identify and pursue insurance for “long tail” liability claims arising from environmental contamination, exposure to toxic materials, and construction defects. When appropriate, Strong Pipkin has negotiated coverage-in-place agreements as well as policy buy-outs with insurers for the benefit of its clients.
Our attorneys lead efforts to find lost policies or historical evidence of past insurance coverage. Similarly, our attorneys have represented clients in enforcement of rights as an additional insured arising from contracts between our clients and their contractors.