Texas Media & Entertainment Attorneys
Assisting Clients From Conception to Production to Dispute Resolution
Partner K. B. Battaglini is a film-school trained entertainment lawyer concentrating in film and television producing and broadcast journalism. He serves as adjunct faculty in media law at Houston Baptist University.
His transactional practice involves film and television:
- contract preparation and negotiation,
- story structure and script analysis,
- copyright clearance,
- project development and structure,
- project financing and investment,
- project marketing and distribution, and
- production management.
His dispute resolution, arbitration, and litigation practice includes:
- defamation and privacy invasion,
- abridgment of free speech and press,
- commercial speech and deceptive trade,
- infringement of copyright and trademark,
- contract disputes, and
- media relations and crisis management.