Texas Media & Entertainment Attorneys
Assisting Clients From Conception to Production to Dispute Resolution
Partner K. B. Battaglini is a film-school trained entertainment lawyer concentrating in film and television producing and broadcast journalism.
His transactional practice involves film and television:
- contract preparation and negotiation,
- story structure and script analysis,
- copyright clearance,
- project development and structure,
- project financing and investment,
- project marketing and distribution, and
- production management.
His dispute resolution, arbitration, and litigation practice includes:
- defamation and privacy invasion,
- abridgment of free speech and press,
- commercial speech and deceptive trade,
- infringement of copyright and trademark,
- contract disputes, and
- media relations and crisis management.