Oil, Gas & Energy Law Attorneys in Houston and Beaumont, Texas
Expertise in extractive energy and natural resources law and policy.
From the exploration, production, and transportation of oil and natural gas, to the interpretation of laws and policies designed to protect lands, water, air, wildlife, and habitat, Strong Pipkin has a sophisticated practice representing stakeholders in oil, gas, and energy controversies.
Much of the firm’s work in this area involves litigation, arbitration, and consultation regarding disputes arising in all phases and streams of energy operations, including:
- environmental damage claims caused by drilling, operations, and spills;
- oil field nuisance, negligence, trespass, strict liability, and unjust enrichment litigation;
- condemnation, easement, and right-of-way litigation;
- royalty, measurement, and gas balancing disputes;
- Louisiana “legacy” liability litigation;
- Louisiana coastal use litigation; and
- contractual and indemnity disputes.