Premises Liability Attorneys in Houston and Beaumont, Texas
From immediate investigation to ultimate trial.
With law offices in both Houston and Beaumont, for decades Strong Pipkin has defended business, big and small, against premises liability claims throughout Texas and the United States. Our trial attorneys have developed expertise in defending and managing a wide range of premises liability cases. Examples of some of those cases include:
- represented business owner in a major fire case involving 25 deaths and 75 injury claims;
- defended a pipeline company in suits arising from fires and explosions;
- represented a manufacturing facility in which a fire and explosion resulted in severe burns and death;
- represented 25 premises owners in the first premises liability asbestos litigation involving thousands of plaintiffs;
- successfully defended through verdict and appeal a major oil company against premises liability allegations by a truck driver with leukemia who claimed benzene exposure; and
- successfully defended through verdict and appeal a major oil company in a claim that our client negligently exposed a contractor to silica.
Some of our clients rely on us to be the first responders when an accident occurs involving their facilities or personnel. We have specifically developed guidelines for working with investigators and third parties, such as OSHA, when circumstances call for immediate action.
We learn and understand how our clients operate and are able to bring that depth of knowledge to bear in the factual development of a case, whether it might involve injury to a craftsman in a refinery or a nurse in a health care facility.